Akwa/Cross Fastest Rising Multi talented Artiste IKPA UDO Congratulates ILL BLISS for helping Him in His music career

 


The Artiste said this in one of his recent post that;

 "I grew up listening to ILL BLISS’ songs. Even though I dint understand all or speak the IBGO language, I could relate with the motivational energy in the message$ (Good music is a universal language … swears!) πŸ†πŸŒ πŸ’°πŸŒ 

I must confess I’ve really learnt & gained a lot by working with this brilliantly great man. Thank you OGA BOSS for lifting me up so I can fly far!! 

God bless you my coach! ❤️πŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’™ 

#HeroLager #UruDia #EDIDEM #IkpaUdo


He later said;

At first when I started, my people dint really get the picture. Although they loved, supported & celebrated me for repping them as IKPA UDO which is something I’ll always live to appreciate … But my mainstream IGBO connects saw potentials & real worth in EDIDEM k’usung AKWA / CROSS. ❤️πŸ’«πŸ™πŸΌπŸ» 


In the history of OGs wey don ever run am for me, na this one touch me the most.


Please o, I need everyone from AKWA / CROSS to help me thank & say prayers of blessings on my senior man “ILL BLISS a.k.a OGA BOSS” for breaking the glass which opened up the way for us to be recognized in the SOUTH SOUTH / SOUTH EAST region today. πŸ’―❤️πŸ‘‘πŸ¦


Thank you Hero Lager for using me to teach the world that creativity is beyond tribe & language barriers. 


Massive shoutouts to my fans worldwide rooting for me mbok (HAPPY HOUR vibes k’usung HERO) 


Cheers to a new season of winning! #UruDia





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I WILL PRAY πŸ™ WITH MINISTER ELIJAH ESETANG AS HE WILL BE +1

Akwa Ibom Assembly passes state map establishment bill into law

Harrysong -Audio Donation