Davido cancelled ‘huge deal’ to attend my video shoot – Teni


 Nigerian singer, Teniola Apata, popularly known as Teni Entertainer, has revealed that her senior colleague, Davido has been “so good” to her.

She disclosed this on the recent episode of the Glitch Africa podcast.

READ MORE: 65 people arrested over deadly cult clash in Uyo – Police

Teni said, “Davido is a good guy. He’s been good to me. He’s been really good to me.

“When we shot ‘For You’, he had a business meeting, a huge deal on the line with some oyibo [white] guys. And we shot and he came, the camera guys were not ready, he cancelled it [the deal] and stayed till late night.

“So, that type of guy, I mean when something happens to you, it’s like it happened to you low-key too. Like, how do you ever forget that?”

READ ALSO: I’ll set it all on fire – Sophia Momodu threatens over Davido’s response to her tweet

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I WILL PRAY 🙏 WITH MINISTER ELIJAH ESETANG AS HE WILL BE +1

Akwa Ibom Assembly passes state map establishment bill into law

Harrysong -Audio Donation