Davido Celebrates Chioma In Style On Her Birthday


 Singer Davido celebrated his wife, Chioma, in style on her birthday, which is today, Sunday, April 30, 2023

Multiple award-winning singer and performer, David Adeleke, who is popularly known as Davido, took to his social media platform to share words of reassurance and love to his wife Chioma as she celebrates her birthday, Today, Sunday, April 30, 2023.

Davido, who is currently in Dubai ahead of a 'Timeless'concert, took to his Instagram platform today to celebrate his wife in style with words that read:

Today I just want to celebrate my right hand! My go to! Happy birthday baby @thechefchi ! God bless you. Your love is timeless. It’s a forever thing I ASSURE YOU! 

Click to see

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I WILL PRAY 🙏 WITH MINISTER ELIJAH ESETANG AS HE WILL BE +1

Akwa Ibom Assembly passes state map establishment bill into law

Harrysong -Audio Donation